This website specialises in digital quilting patterns for Statler Stitcher, CompuQuilter and
Currently there are about 2,500 designs for these computerised longarm quilting machines.
One of our special design areas is:
capital letters - small letters - numbers - punctuation - symbols - words - names
Sharon Perry has developed this script style of lettering over a number of years.
• letters are clear, smooth and regular
• letters flow seamlessly from one to the other
• stitching which arises from font 'width' has been eliminated
• all have been digitised using the same size grid - they fit together with no fuss or bother
Personalise your quilts - have them tell a story!
Many other types of patterns are also available.
We are especially proud of the development of patterns for what can otherwise be very difficult areas.
Solutions are achieved mainly through the focus given to the p2p (line pattern) function:
• builders - especially useful for sashings
- once masquerading as regular blocks - now reformatted into p2p patterns
- they require 2 passes to be 'built'
- quickly placed and extremely accurate at intersections.
- if the machine head can get in and all the sashes are connected - they will sew out with just one start/finish.
• p2psu (point to point set up)
regular blocks - reformatted so they can be placed (or set up) using the p2p function.
- extremely useful for situations such as the chain in a Double Irish Chain, placement in hexagons, etc.
• sashes - which will not overstitch
designed for ease and success at intersections.
Where they turn or cross over each other:
- their corners are self-turning and
- their main design elements will not stitch on top of each other.
Illustrations clearly show what occurs at the intersections.
-------------- many patterns did not make the initial launch --------------
they will be added as I am able
Other things will also be added over the coming months:
• a gallery to show the quilting designs on finished products
• completed quilts will be available for purchase
• along with patchwork patterns (for making the quilts)
• and for a change of scene, there will be some embroidery patterns for sale
|Payment is via Paypal.|
All quilting patterns are sold as encrypted files.
Please ensure you accurately enter your Machine type and serial number.
Encryption will soon become automated - but until then, it will be done manually, within 24 hours,
and often within just a few hours.